Sunday, 23 December 2007

~*Family wedding*~






Yet another family wedding, this time was my cousin Chester's wedding and this time my job has been allocated as being the emcee of the night. Luckily I was accompanied with my other cousin Choon Sze.

This was my first time of being an emcee, I have had presentation experience from the past but not public speaking in front of 400+ guests. This was scary, the preparation started almost 2 months ago, being me seraching and doing a lot of research on the stuff that I can say and also script I download from the net. I thought everything was good until the day was here, I was so nervous and needed red wine to calm me down.

Some of the preparation work the night before the wedding:
The house was so crowded and filled up with about 30+ of us and so glad to see all my cousins and get together. We were preparing our script and wrote on the cube cards.

I was lucky that there was nothing much that I have to do for the morning ceremony so I just get to relax and enjoy the beautiful wedding. Funnily at the same time at the same hotel gardern, there were a group of monks who were accompanied with lion dance, this have actually brought in some culture combinations. Anyway, the wedding has attracted tourists who walked past and join the us to witness the ceremony.

TBC


2 comments:

isaac said...

waiting for ur "to be continue".dun have time to write my own blog for sabah trip this time.so ,by reading urs will be interesting.haha




hang

bemingo said...

LOL... Yeah, there were lots to write, like you say, do not know where to start. :)