Tuesday, 4 December 2007

~*Echoing*~

Today as I walk down the stair, we heard someone sobbing at the stairway. This is very unusual then Sam stopped and I stopped as we hope nothing serious happened like someone injured or mental break-down.

Then this sobbing voice "I love you I love you..." she kept on saying the same thing over and over again, trying so hard to get the message across to the receiver's end. Then she said "Nooo..." with the sobbing... She have tried to keep the voice down, but too upset the weeping got louder.

I have no idea what happen there, but I can feel her. Why she kept saying "I Love you" is that because she has nothing else to say, she might have said all the stuff that she said before and the receiver never accepted it. So she said "I love you" and hopefully he gets the meaning... LOVE means: "I can do anything for you."
" You know I mean it. Eventhough you are saying things hurting me I still love you... "

As I walked back to my car, my heart ached. She sounded helpless she sounded despair...

If a man makes you cry and sob like this, he does not worth it.

No comments: