Tuesday, 30 December 2008

~*It's 2am in the Morning*~

I'm sitting on the bed and have the fan turned on to full blast. It's cool enough for me to just sit here and wondering what am I doing here on this hour of the day.

It's 2am in the morning, I have just logged out from Facebook, thinking that it's definitely a wonderful tool ever for year 2008. It helps you connecting with your friends; long lost friends; family members; ex boyfriends/girlfriends (whether you like it or not) and "maybe" your boss. It kinda make the line between privacy and publicity become blurer.

It's 2am in the morning, I just logged in to every blogs that I have been following. It's interesting to read how everyone of us are going through something different EVERYDAY! Some tragic things that might have happened; interesting view on relationships and exciting trips that they have just been to. Publicity greater than privacy...

It's 2am in the morning, it's bed time. But I am refusing to go to bed, only having the only source of light coming from my lap top screen. I am publicly sharing with the rest of the world (or at least to the people who is reading this blog) of my private life.

It's 2am in the morning and it is 7am NZT. I have turned on the ZM streaming. My favourite station in NZ. Listening to the ads and found out that COLDPLAY is going to NZ for a freaking concert!!!!!!!!! I'm down! Seriously! Listening to the news and am still up to date with the weather and news... (I don't miss home... NO I DON't!... sorry I lied...)
It's 2am in the morning, knowing NYE is tomorrow but have nothing planned. It's not like me, so is it going to be a "Have youself a little quiet NYE"..? Ha...

It's 2am in the morning; I am deciding on my New Year resolutions...

No comments: