Wednesday, 3 December 2008

~*Dennis & Irene Wedding*~

My dear 3rd sister's wedding was about three weeks ago, since then I have been trying to upload some photos to my facebook, however, for some reason it always fail to upload. Hence, the only way to share the photos with my friends and family (you know who you are...lol) is through here.

Then this can be a story telling blog in regards to this famiy wedding. Well, really, these photos were not really taken by me, some of them were from my sister and some by my cousin. I was just way too busy slaving to take any pictures.

We were hiding in this room while the groom came around to pick-up his bride. (well, just want to make it harder to get...) lol...
Apparently, the grooms and his "brothers" were searching around the house... every single rooms except this one.

So with no time wasted we took this opportunity to take some photos in the room. (Please excuse my fat arm). Yes, there were a few of us, there were more than a dozen of us in the room.

Dennis finally found his bride in the wardrobe after mistakenly thought she was in the bathroom and sang out loud "You are so beautiful to me~~~" at the wrong door.


The church decoration was well-donely done (sound a bit odd, but you get me) by my older sister Nora and my cousins.

Well, we got a biiiiit nervous at the start for this 1000+ guests wedding reception. I'm sure we pulled it off well at the end... Thanks to the red wine... *big smile*

Taking pictures with the family after the wedding reception.

Now, the MCs present you Mr. & Mrs Wong!!!!!! CONGRATS!
For more pics: http://anna-rina.com/blog/

No comments: