Saturday, 5 April 2008

~*Crap - The Cold*~

Definitely not happy about this.

Got up in the morning with a sore throat, running nose and a headache.
Nothing that I really want to eat and hate to drive to get takeaway so when time is tough, then turn to the instant noodles.
Without any strength of doing anything too mentally consuming, I just watched TV (all day) and do some light chores around the house. Slept more until I desperately need some food not because I was hungry but I was extremely weak... Tough time... Tuna and crackers!! I'm sure this is why I have been stocking up instant food from last weekend...

Crap cold... crap food... and crap mood.. that's what my Saturday have been all about...




Qoute of the day: "The pain is there for a reason, cause you learn from the pain..."

No comments: