Sunday, 23 March 2008

~*Stuck*~

When your planned journey has to come to a stop.... because you are stuck?
I have planned and I have looked forward to. When you thought everything will turn out to be fine and go as plan, other issues will start popping up. Most of the time it's not even your problem, it's always someone else's.



So why the heck has now become my own problem?

Just when you think you are having a nice jounrney...

something happened:
Car stuck in the mud and you can't really do anything until someone come and help you. Honestly, if Im that guy, I would have no idea how to walk away with a smile on the face.

I think this is what I should learn..."smile even if it turns sh$T, coz eventually it will work out..."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do smile even in the worst situation, I don't know why, but I guess I always look at myself as the third party, so when I'm in shit, I would think ' OMG, look at this girl....she is in shit'...and there I go the smile, sometimes, laugh...

But this is so easy to be seen as arrogant, sometimes people think I don't take things seriously though, I guess that's the drawback.

Have u smile today? :)