Tuesday, 2 October 2007

~*2nd Day of Detox*~

I think the pills has actually started giving the effect. Headaches and constant drinking water, like my body is crying out water to wash out the impurities in my body.

I have done 1L of water, this is like one great improvement from yesterday. I have tried grapefruit with youghurt flavoured with honey this morning for my breakfast. Surprisingly yummy and every spoon of it made me feel healthy.

Tuna on crispy for lunch until I find my tuna is a bit dull I put some tobascco sauce to give some flavour.

Fish meal for dinner... not the healthiest or ideal meal for a person who is doing detox. But I have finished all my greens and lots of green tea. The five pills that I took down before dinner wasn't pretty at all... :(

Day 2 down!

No comments: