Tuesday, 9 February 2010

~*Unknown*~


Went to bed pretty early last night, as I was dropped dead after dinner. With no particular reason, ever since last night after dinner, my mood have not been great.......... W E I R D!!


Even after a long night of sleeps, I got up this morning and dicisplined myself by went for a jog. My mood still has not changed much. Can it be PMS? If it is then... URgh!! definitely not my favourite time of the month. So I try to find other reasons which might be contributing to my current mood.

There are probably different reasons behind it.
1. Have a guilty feeling that I have not been working hard enough recently.
2. Lack of sleep.
3. Missing...
>.<
4. Shift of attention - can not be focused
5. Demanding "people" around - grrrrrr....

Oh well, whatever reasons that may be, but please... please chase this feeling off me as soon as possible.

So I have asked God this morning... "Dear Lord, with this feeling that I am having... are you trying to show me something? If so, please make it clear. Thank you..."


No comments: