Friday, 19 February 2010

~*Day 1 - Realised the Need Of It*~


Last night was an odd night, the room have became so warm and humid at about midnight and totally woke me up with a sense of uneasy. I got up and gulp down a glass of water and went for a shower then go back to sleep. Just before the break of dawn, an upset tummy once again woke me up from my deep sleep.

So, instead of falling back to sleep I got up and read the book and also the bible. I also prayed, as I prayed, the word "fast and pray" flashes. Of course, I got to break the bond of weakness and a clear mind when I'm asking direction from God. So I fliped back to my notes on where Pastor preached on fast and pray.

It was mentioned that we need to be physically and spiritually preparedand for the fasting period that I have engaged to.
And Now I'm ready! :)


No comments: