Wednesday, 29 October 2008

~*Plan? No Plan?*~

Six months ago, I have planned a plan.

Within six months the economy starts to deteriorate in a way that it was describe as "financial tsunami". Then everyone been asking me if this is the right time to leave and go on my OE. Actually, I don't know what is going to happen. But I should try, if I don't try I never know if this is going to work nor if I can do what I want to in a different country.

My room is almost packed and soft toys are all packed in two bags one to take with me and the other one to stay back. Don't think I can take all my beloved CDs and DVDs with me.

So far about 98% of my friends and family reckon that I will be back in Auckland soon. I mean... i would be happy to be back home and home as in Auckland. But, this idea is a bit silly....

Oh well, I have a plan, more plans are coming up.

Anyhow, I shall look forward to my simple life! THEN... I will decide where I'm going next.

No comments: