Tuesday, 15 January 2008

~*NY Resolutions*~

After 15days into year 2008, it's finally come to the time to jot down some of my new year resolutions for 2008.

I have actually just started doing it at the start of 2006. Does it actually work? In terms of, whether or not I really do what I have set myself to achieve? Ok, honestly, I haven't actually review the list after I wrote it. hehehe... However, it's more like a check-list for myself for the end of the year.

My 2007 new year resolutions has been recorded in my old blog. Checklist start:

1) Work on my attitudes; attitudes make-over. With this, I have worked on my indecisive and be more agressive then work towards my goal. I have actually work towards a more "straight to the point" attitude and try not to beat around the bush.

2) Take a course or self-study on Excel. Ha... no I have not taken any course related to this. :( However, I reckon I need to take a course on some sort to upgrade myself.

3) Be more organise. Yes, I think I have achieve this. I have use my diary, at least I clean my house once a week and keeping to an acceptable level. 80% punctuality, I reckon. So this one, have more to work towards.

4) Investment. I don't have $$ for investment. But I have spent $$ to advanced my knowledge by doing some travelling. :)

5&6) DO MORE EXCERCISE . I did managed to go to the gym at least twice a week. hehehe... but still have not taken up hiking.

Something that I have achieve during year 2007:

Before:




After:



Well... according to my scale figure I have lost some weights. Which I am glad of... :)

7) Take care of my friends whenever I can and keeping a close relationship with them. Appreciate of having them in my life. I have not taken anyone for granted... and I know I should not be.

8) FAMILY. Have always been and always gonna be my FIRST. Been back home twice for family weddings this year and was so happy that I have a lot of involvement in these two weddings also get to spend time with my family. ^_^

9) The Lord. My first priority.

10) Pursue my career. I am planning on this one, definitely one of my main goals this year.

Look like I haven't done too bad with my new year resolution of 2007. :) Of course, more works need to be done this year and in a harder way too.

Apart from working on with the ones that I have got from last year, there are a few additional to the list.

1) Save... save... save....

2) Read more books.

3) Start a budget and work on it.

4) Plan for OE

5) Develop and interest.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I started Hiking :)
Check our what I'm up to...
Hike for Discovery!