Wednesday, 9 July 2008

~*Centre Of The Attention*~

Ever been the centre of attention??
It's not your birthday party,
Not your wedding,
not your graduation day,
Not that you were the hottest person in town,
Nor you have the weirdest appearance...

It's because of two big bags,
Paper bags and they are not rubbish bags...

It is ....




Pinga, Fung and I were the centre of attention after our shopping spree in Gucci.
Can't believe we attract instant attentiona as we walked in to the restaurant..(Well, yeah, never have that in my life without decorated with these two bags)

Soon people just start discussing about...not us, but the two big bags...



No wonder a lot of people are after brand, now I know why. Not only projecting a status also the attention.

Ok ok... I'm not a brand slave, but I do love Gucci bags (who doesnt...) so with Pinga''s glory, I have found my another love of the life.


No comments: