Monday, 5 November 2007

~*Transformer*~

Forty days... 40 days before the day I due back home, yes, again. :) This time is for Chester's wedding. Scary looking how the time is passing by and not able to do something different for myself.

Forty days for me to get ready to get myself ready again to be home. Over the past month, I have gained 1.5KG, part of it was mum's contribution. Being mum was here cooking for us, how can I say no mum's cooking? This is something that I always long for, I even have rice for dinner... wooohooo.... Being dad was here, was accopanied him for yum cha and for some yummy dinner. Of coz, being sis and bro-in-law here, I have brought them around to try out some 'rich-cheesy' western food.

THANKS TO THE FOOD! How can I get rid of the 1.5kg and more? I have this 40 days to shed it doown..


No comments: