Thursday, 23 August 2007

~*List it*~

I am trying to make a list of what I have learnt and stuff that I have picked up all these years....

Things I might have just realised...

Funny how some of these things have shocked me.... So before I hit my upcoming birthday, I am trying to list down what are the important things that I have learnt all these years.

I have learnt how to appreciate my daddy and mummy... Not sure whether it's because of the teenage hormones that I used to have when I was 15/16... I used to think that "NO ONE LOVES ME...." "WHY AM I HERE.." and etc...
I thought that they do no love me as I have left to stay in NZ in such a young age.
But, after a major failure. I have learnt your parents will always give you unconditional love. Even I have started giving up on myself... they just supported me. They have never blame me for my failure, even though I have scolded myself over and over again....
At that moment, I know, there will be no one in this world who can accept all your disadvantage and still loves you unconditionally other than your daddy and mummy.
To the both of them:"I respect you, cause you have trusted me in so many ways... I will not let you down again..."


No comments: