Monday, 25 February 2008

~*The song that gets me up today*~

Aww... it was a Monday and Monday morning is the worse of all time. What I normally do to get myself up in the monring is to turn on my radio and select ZM 91, coz you just can't go back to sleep with their energetic voices.

Then they were playing this song.... I actually thought the chorus goes like this "Should i give up,Or should i just keep chasing payments? " So I was like... great. this is just great... isn't that my job is to CHASE PAYMENTS?? All the time and everytime? I was thinking, oh, isn't it the best song that can really get me up and want to work? NOT!

So I was curious, I thought "hey, how come someone wants to sing about a credit control job? There's nothing really that exciting?" Then I googled it... then it leade dme to Yahoo, as there was this guy who asked the same question as I did. So I clicked into it (by the way, nothing found in youtube) so this girl was saying "the song is chasing PAVEMENTS, you moron"... OH! How embarssing and she's rude too... anyway, so I listened to this song again... it turned out to be a really well written and nice song...


i giess I need more time to get to the bottom of what this song really means. However, I find her voice is very unique and strong. Love it, at least it's not just another commercial song... I kinda sick of Rhiana's Please Don't Stop The Music.. I can't help it but sing out "Please stop the music... now.. now... now..."



No comments: