Thursday, 14 February 2008

~*happy Valentine's Day*~


Just in time........................

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY....

It's a day all about Love - Roses - Chocolate - Wishes

A day where florists make loads of money, where they have all the right to overprice their roses and flowers and yet still alot of "valentines" buying them. There is one florist in Wellington who has a very unique character. She has refused to sell roses and refuse to do deliveries as she thinks the price is too unfair and hence the deliveries are too demanding in a day. Good on you miss florist! I salute you... Honestly, with my character and my study, the nature of business is to earn money. If there's an opportunity to make money then you have to grab this moment and get the most out of it. In fact miss florist down at Wellington decided not to! This is probably one thing that I can't do...

Anyhow, I'm saying this not because I'm feeling dissapointed with myself that I went to the gym after work, then food shopping and went home open a can of nacho sauce and stick it in the microwave and dah da..... my dinner. No this is not bad at all, you know why? Because car parks are available at the gym with 0mins of waiting (usually the wait is up to 20mins) SCORE~ Then went to food shopping, no waiting in the line... well.. didn't make a difference, coz I was at supermarket at around 8pm. Oh, having my favourite nachos and watching TV at home with no interruptions and no rushing traffic in restaurants SCORE!

No sad talks here... hehehe... Because I have my present...



oooo... it's so pretty!!! :) I always know how to treat myself good... lol (Yea, just another reason to buy myself a gift... kekekek)

This is not all... what actually made my day is the dark chocolate that I got from Joey... *touched* Thank you....

Night out.... Take care...






No comments: