Sunday, 7 October 2007

~*Came off from the pills a day earlier*~

My detox has ended this morning... actually I should have the whole day to go, however, my back pain has got worse during the night. In fact it has affected my sleep, it took me a while to get asleep as I tried to adjust myself to the most comfortable position.

I have received couples of texts during my sleep last night, so everytime I get up and read the texts I have to combat the pain and get back to sleep... and this has drained me.

So I have decided to come off the pill a day earlier, eventhough I am not sure what actually has caused my lower back pain. The pills/the detox might have actually caused it. I have tried to look up in the net and find something to proof this, it looks like SOME people have the same thing happened to them and I found it here.

Alright... maybe time to sleep.... DETOX's OVER! ^__^



No comments: