Friday, 19 October 2007

~*Biggest Fear*~

Overcome one of you fears is one of the toughest thing to do. THis is just like admiting to one of your sin that you have commited.

When you come to admitting to one of your sin, it's like facing the bad side of you. All of us would like to think that we are the perfect creature and "we" will not make any mistake in our lives let alone commiting a sin.

I have somehow adopted the quality of being a perfectionist... somehow a want-to-be perfectionist, when I came to face my sin, I have this major shiver down my spine. My tears almost roll down my cheek as I can not believe the weight that have been put off once you face the evil side of yourself.

Jealousy, that's my biggest fear. There's nothing worse than having to feel jealous or envy. The feeling was chewing inside my guts and become strengthless; not knowing what to do. Lucky that was years ago and since then I know there's nothing in my life is almost perfect or I should say... nothing more that I could ask for.

There's no point of comparing yourself to anyone. If you are not getting the same amount of love as like the person next to you then please remember you are the only not loving yourself enough.

If you are not getting the same amount of pay like the person opposite you, then please consider the amount of hard work that you have put through.

Therefore, there's nothing to be jealous about and everything happen for a reason.

No comments: