Tuesday, 4 September 2007

~*Self-Centered*~

In some way or other everyone is self-centered. We tends to think for ourselves, even though we have believe that we have already been really thoughtful and considerate. However, actions paints a thousand words.

I couldn't say that I have always been considerate, but is kind of sick of people who acted as they are very considerate but really, they are just really self-centred. Never believe in other people; their opinion and their ideas are the best... Maybe not correct as sometimes there will be no right or wrong.

In the past, I have done some personality tests, a couple of them actually commented that I seems like follow other people's shadow around and doing things without my own opinion. However, I would never deprive myself. I like particularly "Never deprive myself"...

Does it means that I am not THAT self-centred? I would love to think that I am this kind of person. However, living in this soceity, I have notice that the ones who are more self-centred and self-praising are more likely to be notice and sometimes more successful in career.

How does this happen? Maybe is the missing of the 'emotional' side when the person wants to get a certain things done. The constant talking down on other people so that they are more outstanding than other people. I'm not a very sucessful person, maybe this is what I have been missing.

This is probably the way to success when you are in the business but certainly not in friendship... As soon as you introduce self-centred in the friendship, it is just going to deteriote it.
Self-centred creates lack of communications --> lack of trust in others or peers --> selfish --> Good luck!



No comments: