Thursday, 6 September 2007

~*Getting old*~

It has only been a couple of days ago that was my birthday. Funny that I have noticed the changes that "the age" has done to my life.

First of all, it's the tiredness. I have no idea why I am being so tired for the past three days, it feels just like when your phone battery runs low and it's beeping it's way then as soon as it rings the phone is dead. It is JUST LIKE ME! I can work along with the amount of works that I have in front of me, however, I won't be able to hold a normal crazy conversation that I usually would have convey it with no problem at all.

Secondly, my puffy and dark circled eyes. Well, it just shows... no matter how well you try to cover it.

Thirdly, I just feel like I want to be all by myself. I just want to live in my own little world. Where there's only be ME ME ME! (oops... being self-centered...) Anyway, I started to get easily annoy with things that is not MY WAY!!!



Forthy, short-term and long-term plan starting to make more sense to me now. What do I want to achieve by the age of 30? Also, how do I go about it. I know the realisation has came a little bit slow, at least I am understanding now.

However, there is one thing that will never change me with age. That is the need of feeling being loved....






No comments: