Tuesday, 18 September 2007

~*Ramadan*~


It's the fasting month for the muslims, coming from a Muslim country even I am not a muslim but I have been affected in some way.

I miss the food that the stalls are selling along the streets. It's a selections of all kind of savoury and sweet Malay food and they are yum. ^o^~~ During the evening, just before the Muslims "buka puasa" (means that breaking for fast for the day) stalls will be set up along the streets and restaurants would have cooked all the nice yummy food.

I also miss the crowd, where people coming out to the streets to buy food and the food aroma around the air... I know I would have great difficulty trying to communicate with the Malay ladies because they probably would think that I am a foreigner who is trying to join the Muslims crowd. But hey... no... no foreigner, I know what I am getting... :)

No comments: