Sunday, 13 April 2008

~*Decision...Decision...*~

Ever feel like you have thousands of words wanted to start pouring out from your mouth, but when the right person is there and at the right place; not a single word could come out?

This is all because of trying to make decisions...
When there are options there are chances...
When there are options and chances then you have to make a decision...

Seriously, I have not making any major decisions on my own over the years. All things seem like going according to plan or chance. Being a conservative investor like I am, I have to make sure the decision that I make is the one that is most beneficial.




The options are quite different from each other... It's like...
Do you want a change? Explore into a different lifestyle? Different environment? Face the new challenge? Which might be quite tough... or
Do you want to stay ? Stay with things that you are familiar with and comfortable with? Building confidence and be an expert on the current things?

Once again, I think I am blessed. I have my friends my family who always being very supportive with my decisions... But I'm here... thinking... not sure what to do...



茫然地在想
想像未來會是怎樣

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.