Thursday, 6 November 2008

~*In C Minor*~

Hello flute!

How are you? Sorry I have to abandoned you when I fly. Please blame the mean man at the airport , he doesn't allow me take you with me. (+_+) ~~ Even after I said I am leaving the country for good, he even wanted me to throw you away. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................

Do not worry, I will be seeing you again in two months time, hopefully by then I can still pick you up and play.

Remember how I picked you up once again after 10 years to start playing. You and I can't even make up a single note. I almost thought something must be stuck in the flute. *laughs*

"When you think it's almost impossible. Determinations and practise make things perfect." -- Chan B, 2008

2 comments:

F.U.N.G said...

Don't worry, I'm sure your cousin takes good care of your baby for now. :)

You reminded me about the night we "jammed" music together, it was so funny, haha.

bemingo said...

Hahaha... yes! That "jamming" night was an experience. LOL~
Still playing your only 'music'? lol