Monday, 29 September 2008

~*Mix Feelings*~

We have gone through the time tunnel.
My place; coffee and cakes. These are the stuff and gathering that the inner group will have almost every fortnightly or at least once a monce. After FranFran brought us the apple turnover, pizza sticks, caramel slice, cream donut and etc. ^o^

These food brought back the old memories, the good old memories from good ol Howick College. How were the teachers used to do treat us; our favourite teachers and our worse class.
The places/blocks that we used to hang out.
Wagging is like the highlights of my college years. lol...

So we took a trip back our old school Howick College::

The entrance have changed soooo much, it's now more sophisticated and nice. ;)


This is one of the route that have not changed. The same H and T Blocks, same path and same rubbish bins (according to Franfran)


Hey... they have handle down the stairs now!! I remembered how I used to walk down the hill with my heads down as I do not know how to enjoy student life... back in the days...




This little walk always seems longer back in the days... When we look at it now, it seems a lot shorter... Guess course, we have been through a longer path...

Yay!! On the field...


Canteen... backed in the days, it's where the "Most looking forward place" of a day. You will find me here buying my everyday lunch here...

It's been 10years since I left school... It's such a enjoyable walk around here... So happy that I have my old buddies walking around the school together one more time. ^^

2 comments:

Zealot Ape said...

great pictures!

Unknown said...

good luck for ur new life and environment.