Monday, 28 July 2008

~*Happy... It's Easy*~

Being happy is not a very hard task. You will always meet people with lots to worries. You might be one of them in one point, or you might see a lot of people going through all these worries and uncertainties hence feeling all insecure.

I might still have my ups and downs at times. However, at least now I know I can handle them better.

When I started this blog I have named it "The Journey". As I know life is a journey and would like to record it down. Things that I am going through; things that I have been through and wonder... where/how I come out from the other end.

There are a few changes that are happening in my life at the moment. Not only planning of the departure of Auckland... The place that I live all through my teenage years and early adults life. Memories and a sense of comfort have been built. Now I have decided that I should move out from my comfort zone and start a new life... Cause I believe this is how you can grow. Again this is a journey.

Then, of course. I am feeling closer to God. This have really made a huge different in my life... Knowing you can let God be the driver of your life and HE is always so unconditionally love us. I have put my worries behind. This will be a journey too... taking steps... One by one...






No comments: