Sunday, 4 May 2008

~*Grey Skies*~

It looks likes we are now in the middle of Autumn and it has been raining for the past three days. The whole city is so grey and wet, which has totally effected my mood. But, I know I can not be effected because of the weather.

Recently, there are a lot of things happening and that got me thinking. With my problem I can always think too far and hence not able to bounced back, eventually from a very optimistic thoughts lead to pessimistic thinking. These "things" that I have been thinking about, well, some of them I can share it and to a point they are sick of me talking about it and some of these "things" appeared that I am the only person who can solve it.

Have I been happy recently? I think I have, but my "thinking" have started taking a toll over my emotions. Have you ever felt so vulnerable? Like so fragile that you can be broken with just a single touch? Some might not notice this as you look just fine and solid from the outside, but really, what's inside are all hollow.

A caring hug might send you to tears and a concern phone call from someone you love might fill up some of the empty spaces.

Quote to share: "Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty." Mother Teresa


I'm in a journey.... I'm IN...

No comments: