Saturday, 8 March 2008

~*...*~

Not an angry teenager and certainly have never been one...
But when you are down and emotional then you feel like everyone turns their back on you.

Life has never been easy especially when emotional strikes. I remember when I was at my "sorta" angry teenager years, I have asked my sister about a question "Is it possible that ones can stopped their emotions through surgery?" She said might be possible, from her studies the brain text book has stated that between your left and your right brain there are these thin tissues which provoke emotions and if these tissues are damaged then this person will have no emotions.

At the back of my mind was thinking... "Wow! That's amzing!! Can I have that too?" Then she said, the poorest thing that can happen to a person is to live without emotions, as there will be no happiness; no excitment and no sympathy.

... still I think isn't it the coolest that could happened....

Feeling....



1 comment:

Konnichiwa said...

Hola, muy bueno tu blog, saludos.-

http://anhnyeonghaseyo.blogspot.com/

Pasate por el mío! ^^