Friday, 18 January 2008

~*Summer Summer*~

It's the Summer and we should be in the middle of Summer if I'm correct. I love the weather I love the heat. Ok.... it kinda remind me of home, but it's a different kind of heat.

I love Summer as this is the best time of the year. Sometimes I wonder, can we just biffed Winter? haha...

I love Summer is the fact that I can just live with t-shirt, short and jandals.

I love Summer is the fact that it will not increase my apetite.

I love Summer is because everyone seems to a bit happier.

I love Summer because no heavy; thick jacket needs to be worn.

I love Summer is because this is the time of the year that you can enjoy Summer Ale... Yummm... hmmm...

I love Summer is because sunset is at 9pm and sunrises at 5:50am. You have much more sunlight.

During Summer, there's always a reason to take a walk down the road tp get smoothies or fruit juice. hhhmmmm.....

One thing about Summer though, it's I don't have any sunnies and I will look absolutely like a monkey when sun strike.



Oh Summer Summer..... :D

No comments: