Monday, 26 November 2007

~*short and simple*~

Feeling annoyed,
Feeling like I am out of control...

Is there anyway that I can take things just a little bit easier?

Why can't I just kill my apetite?
Why can't my lovely fat just dies itselfs...

I hate those ants going around, anyway that I can kill them all at once and for all?

Why am I financially tight at the moment?
Why can't I just have a higher pay job?
Why do some people think that I can afford for such things?

Why can't I just leave this place like how many times I have said in the past?
Why do I have to worry so much?

Why can't some people can be more responsible and make my life a bit easier?
Shelfishness.... you are the one who taught me about shelfish...
Laziness... I saw the quality in you....
Ignorance.... is not innocent...

Why and how are the questions that surrounded me...

I HAVE TO BE BRAVE!

No comments: